• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Battery

Battery replacement shouldn't be much more than $20 IIRC. I just had mine replaced under warranty a few months ago though.

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
If you go with HQ. They will send you a form to fill out and they will want a picture. They ask for a receipt but it isn't really needed. They will charge you 20 bucks to change it and check it out. They pay shipping both ways and last time I got mine done they sent it back in a 20 dollar large watch vault which made up for the 20 IMO . I was really happy about that. Not saying that will happen but it did for me.

If you go with HQ. They will send you a form to fill out and they will want a picture. They ask for a receipt but it isn't really needed. They will charge you 20 bucks to change it and check it out. They pay shipping both ways and last time I got mine done they sent it back in a 20 dollar large watch vault which made up for the 20 IMO . I was really happy about that. Not saying that will happen but it did for me.

Ok ty , guess i need to call them then. A receipt isn't an issue since i can print my order form from where i got it.

I had the battery in my crankcase replaced at a reputable shop where I live. The watch was a new old stock gift from my brother for my wedding. I finally decided to get a battery in it. Local shop charged me $15 with an optional pressure check (an additional $15) to ensure the seals hold and will keep out water. Since I don't ever intend on using it as a dive watch I passed on the pressure test. As an aside, if you dive with a watch, ANY TIME the case is opened you need to pressure test it once it is reassembled. My dad killed the movement on his TAG because he had a battery changed without a pressure test afterwards. Something wasn't sealed, 75 ft of water later and there was moisture visible under the crystal.... Either send your watch in to Oakley or go to a very reputable local shop that deals only in watches.

Back