• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watch boxes

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
I know they've had a bunch of varieties over the years - metal, plastic, black leather, brown leather, wood, etc... Perhaps this thread can evolve to discuss all of them, what types there were and which watches they were matched to.

But to start, I'd like to focus on the wood boxes with embedded coin that were used for MM / HP / 12 Gauge until they got replaced by the plastic ones. Though they're mostly identical, there seems to be some variations. Hopefully there have been enough Oakley watch collectors over the years that together we can define what all came with what.

First off, there's the one with this coin:

20160426_183629.jpg

It has a white interior and seems to be mostly associated with the MM. Was it also used for the HP? Any other watches? Ever seen one with that coin and a black interior?

Next, the one with this coin:

20160426_185355.jpg

These I've seen with both white and black interiors and seem to be mostly associated with the 12 Gauge. Any other watches come with them?

And then there's one with this coin, has less relief than the other two:

20160429_203116.jpg

It has a white interior. Don't know which watch it was associated with or if there was a version with a black interior. Anybody have any info?

Were there other versions of this same box with a different coin?

Nice thread.Looking forward to see the research on this.i have all kind of these 3 wooden boxes mentioned in different models.the second one is for HP and 12 Gauge mostly the Carbon Yellow one

Latest Posts

Back