• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watch collection

Hey All -
Long time lurker, first time poster. So I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered before.

I've been a HUGE fan of Oakley watches and the uniqueness of their design for forever. But recent, given the fact they stopped making them and I'm not sure if parts will be available, I'm thinking about liquidating (see photo below).

What's your thoughts on future of Oakley watches. Both in terms of value and servicing? I follow them on eBay, but I hardly see any TimeBomb2's, let alone the liveSTRONG version.

Thanks for any/all input!View attachment 911705
Is your TB LS for sale?

Sickass collection bro! I'm fairly new to the Oakley game but man I am in deep now. The history and quality is self explanatory. I do have a couple q's tho:

Why are timebomb2's generally more expensive than the timebombs?

Also has anyone seen the torpedo watch on ebay? 440 obo (probably wont go under 4).

To Experienced collectors: Is that a good investment?

Sickass collection bro! I'm fairly new to the Oakley game but man I am in deep now. The history and quality is self explanatory. I do have a couple q's tho:

Why are timebomb2's generally more expensive than the timebombs?

Also has anyone seen the torpedo watch on ebay? 440 obo (probably wont go under 4).

To Experienced collectors: Is that a good investment?
To answer this is a loaded question, but all watches have went up in prices. So I’d say most definitely.

Keep in mind there’s no watch department so any parts for servicing would have to be done third-party. That’s why I kept a lot of parts for myself for my future Collection needs.

@venom2049 will still ask 6 years from now if there’s a TB2 for sale 🤣🤣

Hey All -
Long time lurker, first time poster. So I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered before.

I've been a HUGE fan of Oakley watches and the uniqueness of their design for forever. But recent, given the fact they stopped making them and I'm not sure if parts will be available, I'm thinking about liquidating (see photo below).

What's your thoughts on future of Oakley watches. Both in terms of value and servicing? I follow them on eBay, but I hardly see any TimeBomb2's, let alone the liveSTRONG version.

I haven't really been on here very long myself but have been wearing/Collecting Oakley Sunglasses/Eyeglasses/Watches for decades. I even started out with their MotoX grips when I raced as a teen! My Respiratory Therapist has been a Certified Oakley Dealer since 1985 so I usually order Custom stuff through him, but the rest online usually.

I currently have 4 Oakley Watches,but sold a few over the years that I stopped Wearing. I currently have a Stainless GMT (White Face ) In my profile pic, A Stealth GMT (Silver Face), A Judge II Limited Edition (Black Face),and a Blade from way back (Black n Silver). Last Year I sold a Stainless GMT with a Blue Face. Yes, I have a thing for the style of the GMT....lol

I have wondering if the value is going up or down also lately though even though I am not actively trying to sell ATM.

Last edited:
Hey All -

I've been a HUGE fan of Oakley watches and the uniqueness of their design forever. But recently, given the fact they stopped making them and I'm not sure if parts will be available, I'm thinking about liquidating (see photo below).

What's your thoughts on the future of Oakley watches. Both in terms of value and servicing? I follow them on eBay, but I hardly see any TimeBomb2's, let alone the liveSTRONG version.

Stunning watches

A quality collection. Nice.

tmp 2 copy.gif

Back