• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watch collection

brian628

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Hey All -
Long time lurker, first time poster. So I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered before.

I've been a HUGE fan of Oakley watches and the uniqueness of their design forever. But recently, given the fact they stopped making them and I'm not sure if parts will be available, I'm thinking about liquidating (see photo below).

What's your thoughts on the future of Oakley watches. Both in terms of value and servicing? I follow them on eBay, but I hardly see any TimeBomb2's, let alone the liveSTRONG version.

Thanks for any/all input!
All 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also don't post much but I'll give my 2 cents...

Personally I think they'll continue to go up as they become more rare because most parts aren't available anymore unless they come off a broken one and that means there is one less of that kind of watch which in-turns brings up the value of the working one.

All 3 are very nice and would be desired by many of us I'm sure including myself!

Wow member since 2014 and first post ??

U sir are the def of a literal lurker lol.. anyhoo beautiful trio of watches ..

Wow member since 2014 and first post ??

U sir are the def of a literal lurker lol.. anyhoo beautiful trio of watches ..
lol

I try to keep a small online footprint. Everything lives forever and can and WILL be held against you.

How would I go about finding the value on these. I saw the "What's it worth" thread, but I don't think I can post there.

Or maybe I'm just really challenged

There have been several threads on this topic. I’ve included them below for your reference. In general, most Oakley watches don’t hold their value. However, the models that you have are quite rare and much sought after. So they will probably increase in value. But it also depends on how much some one is willing to pay for them. Just my two cents.

You have some nice watches and should have no problem selling them if you choose to. You should be able to post to the “What’s it worth?” thread.

In terms of servicing, you might be able to go to a reputable jeweler to see if they can help you out.

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

value of Oakley watches

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first time poster. So I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered before.

I've been a HUGE fan of Oakley watches and the uniqueness of their design for forever. But recent, given the fact they stopped making them and I'm not sure if parts will be available, I'm thinking about liquidating (see photo below).

What's your thoughts on future of Oakley watches. Both in terms of value and servicing? I follow them on eBay, but I hardly see any TimeBomb2's, let alone the liveSTRONG version.

Thanks for any/all input!View attachment 911705
Those are some nice watches.

Unfortunately, I am not able to comment further as I might get banned because of insufficient point.

EDIT: Can someone please like my reply? At the moment I am trying to earn points so I can trade here as I've been following online market places for the Oakley stuff I am looking forward to purchase, but to no avail.

Thanks

Very cool pieces. It’s funny how many people pop in and don’t know about this forum. Always wanted a blue polished mm.

Those are some nice watches.

Unfortunately, I am not able to comment further as I might get banned because of insufficient point.

EDIT: Can someone please like my reply? At the moment I am trying to earn points so I can trade here as I've been following online market places for the Oakley stuff I am looking forward to purchase, but to no avail.

Thanks
one more comment, logout and log back in.

Latest Posts

Back