• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of your watch collectors in this thread, can someone give me some of the measurements on a full size Men's Timebomb? And can anyone give insight to the various sizes that were available?

I dont know how many in my collection just yet, inventory has not progressed that far yet. Conservatively I will say 35 or so...

of which I have seen in person and can easily vouch for that count...A sh!tload is more appropriate count haha

No Oakley watches yet, I do own close to 30 watches though.

If the Hollowpoint were an automatic I would have picked up at least 2 colourways by now. That being said I will be picking up a Hollowpoint sometime in the near future.

Never said what watches I have. I got a Diamond Minute Machine, Red face Minute Machine rubber strap, white Face Hollow Point, Blue Face Blade with rubber strap and Transfer Case stealth Black. And Had a Silver face Minute Machine but traded away.

I have a judge 2 - Polished/Copper, Holeshot - Stealth, Crancase - Silver/Sand, Transfer Case - Black Face, Gearbox - White Face, and Minute Machine - Titanium/Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back