• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Hardware?

redphin

Oakley Beginner
I own a number of Oakley watches and enjoy them all. For my Oakley 12 Gauge, I am searching for one of the very small screws that hold the watch band to the watch body. Can someone point me in the right direction? I 've already tried Oakley Headquarters, 2 Oakley Stores and "Just In Time" Watch Repair in the Orange County Spectrum with no luck.
thx

So I am new here and don't have enough "points" and didn't pay for premium upgrade, so I have no way to make contact unless these people reach out to me somehow. frustrating
Never too late to pay for premium :p
Or you have to wait 14 days and have 15 posts

I own a number of Oakley watches and enjoy them all. For my Oakley 12 Gauge, I am searching for one of the very small screws that hold the watch band to the watch body. Can someone point me in the right direction? I 've already tried Oakley Headquarters, 2 Oakley Stores and "Just In Time" Watch Repair in the Orange County Spectrum with no luck.
thx
unfortunately, most people wouldn't have this screw.

what i suggest is seeing if any local watch repair/optical shop may have those small screws. they arent really proprietary to oakley.

Lemme pull one of mine apart I'll measure em up and see what I can come up with. You are looking for the hidden ones you can only access when you take the bracelet off the case correct?

Lemme pull one of mine apart I'll measure em up and see what I can come up with. You are looking for the hidden ones you can only access when you take the bracelet off the case correct?
This what I am looking for. Need the screws but could use the adaptor also. thanks for any help.

12 gauge strap adaptor and lug screws.JPG

Latest Posts

Back