• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Noob

The HP band is more breathable and less likely to pinch your arm hairs. I’d say it’s an upgraded band and clasp.

The MM has a great fit and feel for myself and works better with wrist watch sizes of 44mm or less.

HP wears slightly larger. There is no denying the diagonal bars across the face. Great design feature and IMO is the better looking watch.

Their both titanium build, so both will wear light and great for rugged activities.

Honestly can’t go wrong either way.

I've never owned an Oakley watch. Well, never owned one to wear. Had a Rusty Wallace Time Bomb at one point.

Anyway, I've had Omega, Tag Carrera, Rado, Christopher Ward, etc.... I'm trying to choose between a Hollow Point and a Minute Machine. Metal band. Which one is a better watch? Either looks better when you're wearing it, or tells time better than the other. Looks like the price is similar. Looking for a "standard" color face that I can wear everyday, so complete with box is about 900ish for either one right?

Thanks for the help.
Here are some of the other watches to pick from that are currently sub $1k
20190811_102902.jpg

Back