• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Noob

I replaced the battery the other day. So I'm wearing a watch that tells the correct time more often. Can't believe I went this long without having one. lol

I replaced the battery the other day. So I'm wearing a watch that tells the correct time more often. Can't believe I went this long without having one. lol

Welcome to the madhouse. I still prefer breitling for most occasions, but I do love the MM and HP. Always a great piece to switch it up with

I wouldn't mind having an ROO in the rotation, but until then the HP will do. :)
ap__47173.1492108695.750.750.jpg

I almost bought a Breitling once.

The Royal Oak I posted is a little overboard. Costs more than my car. But you can get "normal" ones used for under 10k.

I almost bought a Breitling once.

The Royal Oak I posted is a little overboard. Costs more than my car. But you can get "normal" ones used for under 10k.

The gold Offshore you posted you can get for about 35-40k, though there is really no Royal Oak you will find, (worth buying anyway), for under 10k. I’m sure there are some out there, but beware of fakes and Frankenstein’s. ;)

The gold Offshore you posted you can get for about 35-40k, though there is really no Royal Oak you will find, (worth buying anyway), for under 10k. I’m sure there are some out there, but beware of fakes and Frankenstein’s. ;)

Sertubios ready to mortgage his property for the RO

Back