• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Yellow Minute Machine for sale and others (Cuba Holeshot, Bracelet Devils Brigade, Black 12 Gauge , Stealth Holeshot)

U

Username Hidden

After a long time watching these beauties collecting dust I have decided to let them go. I bought them all during my PhD in the US in 2012 (At UO, go ducks!) but haven't used them for more than a year or so.

All prices have been revised and reduced.

Yellow Minute Machine (Looks like new in the box) Comes with one extra link. $1750 Shipped. *SOLD*
Stealth Holeshot : $140 shipped (Little worn marks on the dial, band still in great shape)
Cuba Holeshot: $350 shipped (band shows minor details dial in great shape) *SOLD*
Devils Brigade w/ Bracelet : $400 shipped (the watch is in great condition but the bracelet's clasp needs repair) *SOLD*
12 Gauge black w/ rubber band: $600 shipped ( The watch is in great condition but the band has been cut 2 or 3 dents I can measure the circunference upon request)
Minute Machine Black : $900 shipped (Comes with box and all the titanium links) *SOLD*
I can provide extra pictures/videos upon request.
They need new batteries people, as I said, they all haven't been used in a while.

20210505_165158.jpg

20210505_165223.jpg

20210505_165311.jpg

20210407_172858.jpg
20210407_173044.jpg
20210407_173111.jpg
20210407_172935.jpg
20210407_173118.jpg
20210407_173058.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Did the price for black MM jump up this much overnight? Just wondering since there are 3 posted at this price in the last hour

great looking watches you got though!

Username Hidden said:
Some good watches unfortunately I don’t need 4 Cuba’s and the devils is tempting but buyer beware depending on the issue with the clasp it can be impossible to replace. I learned the hard way.

Username Hidden said:
Did the price for black MM jump up this much overnight? Just wondering since there are 3 posted at this price in the last hour

FACTS! I noticed that as well. The price increase has definitely curtailed my enthusiasm to purchase one.

Username Hidden said:
FACTS! I noticed that as well. The price increase has definitely curtailed my enthusiasm to purchase one.
Well maybe you can work out a deal with the seller since three are posted. But very curious to know what is causing this. Did Jordan come out with a new documentary or somethin?

Username Hidden said:

Asking price, GLWS!!

Username Hidden said:

NO!! People are smoking their lunch

Bump!! Price reduction! ALL watches!

Username Hidden said:
NO!! People are smoking their lunch
This!!
It's like eBay pricing recently in here.