• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Watches

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all,

12 Gauge - Titanium/Carbon Fiber, complete with box, some imperfections, Very Good - $1200

SOLD - Hollowpoint - Titanium/Red, complete with box, unworn but was display model at the Park City O Store, some imperfections, Very Good - $1500

SOLD - Double Tap - Stainless/Black/Bracelet, complete with box, unworn, Mint - $1000

Gearbox - Limited Expedient Snow, 1 of 150, complete with box, unworn, Mint - $750

Gearbox - Limited Dazzle Camo, 1 of 150, complete with box, unworn, Mint - $750

More picture available upon request.

20220616_180207.jpg

20220616_180230.jpg

20220616_180301.jpg

20220616_180336.jpg

20220616_180357.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sweet Jesus the temptation! 😍

love the red HP!

Username Hidden said:
Sweet Jesus the temptation! 😍
*whispers* give in.

Username Hidden said:
*whispers* give in.
I gave in so much last year I am eating leftover microwave baked potato for dinner! And its just a potato! I can't afford the butter and sour cream! But I have have cool Oakley Shyt! 😂

Username Hidden said:
I gave in so much last year I am eating leftover microwave baked potato for dinner! And its just a potato! I can't afford the butter and sour cream! But I have have cool Oakley Shyt! 😂
Been there. Worth it.

No messages or anyone calling dibs once again. I would have paid at least $1400 for the bracelet double tap. Someone got a great deal. I’m interested in the gray gearbox if still available.

Username Hidden said:
No messages or anyone calling dibs once again. I would have paid at least $1400 for the bracelet double tap. Someone got a great deal. I’m interested in the gray gearbox if still available.
This was made very clear to me when a blue mm that I’m pretty sure is up for sale right now got snaked out from under me when I was naive enough to think this place was a place of gentlemen
0C81A3EB-FD51-451F-B8B2-123997DE9E1B.png

West coast has a 3 hour advantage as well. I miss a lot of posts when they are created at 3am eastern time.

PM sent