• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watches

hey guys im really interested to work something out with someone with the TB1s rubber replacement possibly the crystal replacement as well.
trying to find someone locally who can produce the replacement rubbers and probably make a bulk of them
does anyone make them yet ?
or probably we all can chip in and get a small mold or something to cater to the TBs Icons and icon s rubbers ?

hey guys im really interested to work something out with someone with the TB1s rubber replacement possibly the crystal replacement as well.
trying to find someone locally who can produce the replacement rubbers and probably make a bulk of them
does anyone make them yet ?
or probably we all can chip in and get a small mold or something to cater to the TBs Icons and icon s rubbers ?
@qtrain23 had the rubber replacement in the works already I believe

This might be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway....
Is Oakley the only place that can service an Oakley Watch? I know everyone's trying to get their hands on them because they're going to stop carrying them. I spoke to my local O-Store rep and he mentioned they will only be able to service them until 2020. Yes, I know that's still a few years away but if I'm gonna spend that much for a watch I still want to have it taken care for more then a few years. I've been stand offish about getting one since.

This might be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway....
Is Oakley the only place that can service an Oakley Watch? I know everyone's trying to get their hands on them because they're going to stop carrying them. I spoke to my local O-Store rep and he mentioned they will only be able to service them until 2020. Yes, I know that's still a few years away but if I'm gonna spend that much for a watch I still want to have it taken care for more then a few years. I've been stand offish about getting one since.
Depends on the service type. I've had.some stuff that a jeweler was able to repair and others I sent in to Oakley

servicing for oakley watch i have a local guy who does the seiko movement updates and servicing locally and i have another guy who does only swiss watches maintenance and servicing so yeah i usually get them both to do either my TB1s or TB2 and the rest of the quartz swiss movements.

I will never have such dilemma cause i dont have Ostore or Oakley warranty,dpt in my country:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Back