• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley website

Swiss Cheeze

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I know I might be beating a dead horse. But does anyone think Oakley should hire someone to manage their website, like full time.
It used to be okay, but now it's down right hell to deal with.
Case in point. I typed "prizm" into their search and I get everything on snowboarding. Not my cup of tea. Just feel like it would be nice if they put some time and effort into it.
And going back means starting all over if your item is not on the first page. Just frustrates the heck out of me.

Whew I feel better. Yeah yeah my bitch post for the year.

I bet I forgot to add the "tm" trademark into the end. That's it.

I think their latest processes are geared towards SEO and NOT the "user experience". just my .02
I find it much easier to navigate the ovault site myself :D :D

Well the SI site is easy to work with. Maybe I just wait til it comes out on there and deal with that only.

it is bad, so is the SI site with no info on shipping , and the vault now is the worse ever. :hunter::bigboss:

Yeah the search engine is far from perfect. As far as revisiting old discussion goes, the new format hasn't been so popular. Definitely has added extra steps to find stuff. OCP has gotten a little better, more like Nike-iD, but some colors are off.

Back