• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Wheel House Prescription glasses

Brounmoney

Oakley Beginner
I recently purchased the wheel house prescription glasses. I have a rather large head, but nothing huge. I got the size 54, and have been wearing them for about a week, and I get pressure headaches from them. They don’t feel overly tight on my head, and I had my wife look at them on me, and she doesn’t seem to think they are tight. The pressure is on the back of my ears were the glasses tough the most. I have heard it takes some time for the glasses to mold to your head and fit right. Is this true, and how long should I give the glasses? I love the frame, so I really would rather not return them. Any advice would be awesome!

Thanks,

Blake

I’m no expert, but a week of steady wear should be more than enough. Take them to the optometrist and ask them to loosen them a bit.

I’m no expert, but a week of steady wear should be more than enough. Take them to the optometrist and ask them to loosen them a bit.

Yeah I might do that. See if I can get them stretched out a bit. I love the frames so I would really like them to work out.

Latest Posts

Back