• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Why 8 - beautiful but the glory is slowly fading

hollter

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

New here, but an avid Oakley collector. My favourite all time pair are the Why 8's pure class in glass. (well polycarbonate). After years of use they have started to slowly fall apart, I lost screws which my local optician managed to replace (though will silver screws), then last year one of the arms of the centre nose piece just came off. I've been keeping my eye on eBay for any broken Why's that I can salvage from but no joy. Does anybody know of anywhere in the UK that sells this kind of part? I've spoken with Oakley who were fantastic in trying to find me something, but no joy. Any help would be much appreciated.

Terry

Hi all

New here, but an avid Oakley collector. My favourite all time pair are the Why 8's pure class in glass. (well polycarbonate). After years of use they have started to slowly fall apart, I lost screws which my local optician managed to replace (though will silver screws), then last year one of the arms of the centre nose piece just came off. I've been keeping my eye on eBay for any broken Why's that I can salvage from but no joy. Does anybody know of anywhere in the UK that sells this kind of part? I've spoken with Oakley who were fantastic in trying to find me something, but no joy. Any help would be much appreciated.

Terry
Hang for at least 14 day's and post 15 times and you are good to buy and sell here.

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!
Upgrade Today

When I was looking for a RX Frame I also bought a like new Why 8.
But it did not make the cut.
Still have it.
Matte Black with Dark Grey lenses. (05-877)
Sound sweet - didn't realise they were RX frames - feel more of an upgrade coming on ;)

Latest Posts

Back