• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Why You Gotta Be So Annoying?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
Yet ANOTHER story about me being frustrated with Oakley / my head/nose :(

So today I went to a store which sold Oakleys and I immediately tried on the Radarlocks (they didnt have EV pitches like I wanted) and they didnt look quite right on me... soooooo I tried on all the others and the only one which I thought looked right on me was the Fuel Cells.

The saleswoman said that it was difficult finding the right ones for me because I have a wide/high nose bridge.

So I was ummmmming and ahhhhhhing over whether or not I should get Fuel Cells and go on the Oakley website... and they dont even do them in Prizm :( I want Prizm!!

So now Im stuck... again.

Do the Radar EV Pitches fit/look different to the regular Radarlocks?

Can you recommend any which have are on the larger side for oddly shaped nose bridges like mine WHICH HAVE PRIZM? lol

@BeccaBear

If I may, you have said a few times now that you don't think they look right on you. Can I ask how they feel on you? Are they comfortable to wear despite your "oddly shaped nose bridge"?? I am referring to any of the pairs you have tried to date. Not trying to be an a$$, but if they feel good on your face and the lenses give your eyes the coverage they need and you are accustomed to how do you know if everyone who sees you in them will think they look bad? Have you sought any other opinions of various pairs from other people?

lol I just remember the days when Oakleys used to be pretty big (or at least they seemed big to me anyway). Nowadays they all seem to be childrens sized :S like I looked at some Frogskins earlier and they looked soooooooooo small! Which is a shame because if they were bigger I would have got them as I like their look.

As for how they feel on me... they feel alright, I just dont feel like the majority of them go far enough down my face... I like glasses to be FULL coverage.

This is why I rock the M Frame heaters. They're not a great looking pair, but MAN are they comfortable and have full, uninterrupted coverage.

Yeah see this is what Im looking for. Full, uninterrupted coverage. As they're for driving so its very important to me. But I want Prizm! And to be able to customize them... which makes it challenging lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back