• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley will continue to impress with R2 release (2nd release for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got to see the second release for 2015 coming up (R2) and nearly everything there is pretty sweet. I really think everyone here will like what's coming out. Want to post pics so bad ... but .... NEVER!!!!

You'll like it. I've noticed the big overseas forum sponsor here always tends to upload pics early - I'd stick to their site to find pics posted before anywhere else. I'm not posting it!

I see many of you know about 1/3 or even 1/2 of the new styles for R2 but I see a few that are awesome that haven't been talked about on the board. They're pretty sweet!

Also, some pretty cool colors coming your way for R2.

New xmetals, iconic or lifestyle frames? I'm not interested in sport frames...

When are going to know more information and the date of release? Which release of the year is expected to be the most important? Thanks

When are going to know more information and the date of release? Which release of the year is expected to be the most important? Thanks
It appears R2 will be shipping April 1st, I would say R1 has had a big impact on new innovative styles with the Madman and Badman, kinda showing the public that even though the past 2 years have been a bit more low key that they are ready to get loud again. R2 is definitely cool though too with another very unique style coming out that will WOW you when you first see it in pictures. And many new sport styles debuting for R2 which you guys already seem to know about a few of them.

So we heard about and seen Jawbreaker, Flak 2, Radar EV, Tailend, Tailhook, Tailspin, Conductor, and Mainlink. Are there any others we are missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back