• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley will continue to impress with R2 release (2nd release for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be glad you didnt get a pair. I just called oakley for replacement lenses on my $600 set of Pit Boss II VR28 Iridium and these cunts do not make the lenses or the frames and say we are completely out of stock. And the best they can do for me is a 30% discount on the Bullshit they have out now.... nothing even remotely close to the Pit Boss I or II. That is absolute ****ERY at its prime. They have nothing but **** frames out for the past few years.... nothing sexy nothing elite... everything since Pit Boss I made in china and luxottica is waxing that ass like a mofo. Im not sure what I will do but im not buying Oakley no more. Those are some of the best sets they had made and my lenses are ****ed and they ****ed me... how/why do you btw discontinue parts for one of your most expensive shades ever..perhaps because they are attempting to drive sales. Luxottica owned them from the start anyways. But ffs this is my 3rd set. I had pit boss I which was as solid as it gets with the O matter. This is my 3rd pit boss II. I gave the first to my dad. Then got another, which one day flew off my had from standing position and snapped in half at the nose piece like a twig off a tree ( advertised as ballistic). They took the sturdy Elite Pit Boss I and made a flimsy more comfy Pit Boss II which is also chinese as of then. Luxottica mustve initiated total take over around that time. Absolutely dissapointed with Oakley. Now I dont feel like buying another because who knows what kinda bullshit it is.

But tell us how you REALLY feel.

Be glad you didnt get a pair. I just called oakley for replacement lenses on my $600 set of Pit Boss II VR28 Iridium and these cunts do not make the lenses or the frames and say we are completely out of stock. And the best they can do for me is a 30% discount on the Bullshit they have out now.... nothing even remotely close to the Pit Boss I or II. That is absolute ****ERY at its prime. They have nothing but **** frames out for the past few years.... nothing sexy nothing elite... everything since Pit Boss I made in china and luxottica is waxing that ass like a mofo. Im not sure what I will do but im not buying Oakley no more. Those are some of the best sets they had made and my lenses are ****ed and they ****ed me... how/why do you btw discontinue parts for one of your most expensive shades ever..perhaps because they are attempting to drive sales. Luxottica owned them from the start anyways. But ffs this is my 3rd set. I had pit boss I which was as solid as it gets with the O matter. This is my 3rd pit boss II. I gave the first to my dad. Then got another, which one day flew off my had from standing position and snapped in half at the nose piece like a twig off a tree ( advertised as ballistic). They took the sturdy Elite Pit Boss I and made a flimsy more comfy Pit Boss II which is also chinese as of then. Luxottica mustve initiated total take over around that time. Absolutely dissapointed with Oakley. Now I dont feel like buying another because who knows what kinda bullshit it is.
Lulz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back