• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Wind Jackets

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
After seeing a post on Facebook regarding the Oakley Wind Jackets, I decided to do my usual digging. :D Here's what I came up with. Here is the news from Oakley: http://www.oakley.com/community/posts/2863

From what I can tell these are going to be released in early June 2011!

Heres the description:
Introducing WIND JACKET™, a special rendition of Oakley’s renowned Split Jacket™ sunglass built with snap-in gaskets for a protective seal and added a removable strap for a secure fit. Originally designed with motorcycle riders in mind, the removable gasket minimises air flow across your eyes at high speeds. Complete with SwitchLock™ Technology for quick and easy lens changing, this ?interchangeable lens design is essential gear for any life with high velocity.

Heres some color combos and pictures:

Wind Jacket Matte Black/Warm Grey OO9142-01
621021copy.jpg

Wind Jacket Black Silver Ghost Text/Warm Grey OO9142-02
oo914202copy.jpg

Wind Jacket Ducati Dark Grey/Warm Grey OO9142-03

Last edited:
all they are is split jackets with a gasket put on them. heard they might even sell the insert alone for people who have the split jacket and just put them on

Blood is pooling, not pumping. Sorry-if this is the innovation I'm...nevermind-I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I just think the application these are built for is a bit too specialized.

Meh..im not revved up about them..but as a Motorcycle rider i will buy them. Long overdue. The should design more gaskets to fit other glasses. I have all these bad ass oakleys and when i ride i end up with them lame and cheap yellow lens harley dork shades.

Latest Posts

Back