• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Wire Frame ID

Funky, the pics you posted are the original Square Wire, the Big Square Wire came along much later. Its hard to tell the model 100% from the first picture posted, lens doesnt look tall enough for a BSW but could be the angle its taken at. The pic Flyer posted is a BSW for sure. If this is the same frame Scott you had posted in the for sale thread its a BSW.

Funky, the pics you posted are the original Square Wire, the Big Square Wire came along much later. Its hard to tell the model 100% from the first picture posted, lens doesnt look tall enough for a BSW but could be the angle its taken at. The pic Flyer posted is a BSW for sure. If this is the same frame Scott you had posted in the for sale thread its a BSW.

I agree that the lens doesn't look tall enough for BSW , it looks too oval.

I believe that there was an Rx pair that had the same nosebridge and arms as the BSW but I've no idea of it's name

The orbitals curve away quicker from the nose rests in the original photo.
917bb12a1ca41daf4583227d17b3b348.jpg

They continue down straighter for longer in this photo.
SAM_0029.JPG

I agree that the lens doesn't look tall enough for BSW , it looks too oval.
I think that may be the camera angle.
The nosebridge looks correct, as are the ear stems, and hinge joint (again, from that pic).
Without a SKU, we're all of us (including the purchaser) tilting at windmills here...helpless
in the face of international hacker/terrorists.
But I digress...
:headbang:

Back