• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
We review the all new Oakley Wire Tap 2.0 sunglasses and cover why this is the next great wire frame!

Background and History

The Oakley Wire Tap 2.0 Sunglasses first appeared online in late December alongside a flurry of leaked Spring 2021 releases. In addition to the Oakley Savitar, the Wire Tap 2.0 marks the second pair of non-O matter frames releasing in the same year. We haven’t seen too much from Oakley in this space lately so it’s definitely exciting to see this new innovative design! In February 2020, the frame finally released publicly. Keep reading for our breakdown of the Wire Tap 2.0 frame, lens and where you can buy one.

Oakley Wire Tap 2.0 Review

Frame, Design and Size

The Wire Tap 2.0 Sunglasses feature a classic half-rimmed wire frame design made of C5 Alloy. However the
Continue reading...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

WildWires

Oakley Enthusiast
I’m gonna have to see these in-person. They look like their design could be interesting, or they look like they could be....meh. The colorways are different, for sure.

IAMOBS

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
STL
Doesn’t look too bad all things considered, lmk when “the show” comes up with a DWP set 🤪

WildWires

Oakley Enthusiast
I might check out the prizm daily polarized version. The dimensions of these look almost smaller than the whiskers, so not sure if they will fit me or not.

WildWires

Oakley Enthusiast
These are available at sunglass hut-

WildWires

Oakley Enthusiast
19144720-E60F-48BA-9561-65174177600C.jpeg
ACA10FEA-F5E4-4F01-B7C9-5DE494407684.jpeg

Got these in the mail today. Really like them so far- fit reminds me of the half wire 2.0, very comfy! Will provide a more in-depth review later in the week plus comparison pics between these and the whisker 2020, and square wire 2014.

Latest posts

New Threads