• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Got mine yesterday. Much lighter than the 1.0
20210228_093335.jpg

I went with the Jade and Sapphire releases for me to start. Measurements they appear to be near the Ejector in all aspects so I am hopeful that I will be impressed.
If you like the Ejector, the Savitar might be worth checking out. The best way I can describe it is a cross between the whisker 2020 and Ejector in a titanium frame.

Yes the Ejector I have in SI and Non in Ruby, Sapphire, Maritime, Black. Planning for @Chris A Hardaway to create some custom lenses for my spare ejectors I bought during the last Prizm $30 off sale.

I will have to take a look at those you recommended. I am really glad they are putting out some new metal options.

Yes the Ejector I have in SI and Non in Ruby, Sapphire, Maritime, Black. Planning for @Chris A Hardaway to create some custom lenses for my spare ejectors I bought during the last Prizm $30 off sale.

I will have to take a look at those you recommended. I am really glad they are putting out some new metal options.
Agreed- in the last 5 years it felt like all we really got was the gauge and conductor and now in a matter of 1 year we have 4 new wires. the wiretap 2.0 are my favorite as they fit me really well. Have you seen the ejectors with the prizm grey gradient lens? they are pretty sweet!

Agreed- in the last 5 years it felt like all we really got was the gauge and conductor and now in a matter of 1 year we have 4 new wires. the wiretap 2.0 are my favorite as they fit me really well. Have you seen the ejectors with the prizm grey gradient lens? they are pretty sweet!
I want the Wiretaps with the red lenses:). They look so cool:)

Nope but will have to check them out. Have the Ruby with Gunmetal, Satin Chrome and Sapphire, Satin Black with Black, SI Maritime, SI Sapphire. I have 7 pairs of ejectors total though. Those 5 plus 2 in box under cabinet for custom lens project later

Back