• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Workout

radars for running/ cycling, waterjackets for windsurfing. halfs for beating around..

i did just get some Mframes im keen to see how they go

Mframes feel a lot lighter and provide better coverage (depending on the lens). They are my #1 go to, but I don't own Radars.

Halfs feel a bit more comfortable than Flaks, but the Flaks have them beat for coverage.

For me it would have to be a pair of M-frames. I love my M-frames they are lighter than flaks in my opinion. It depends when i go though. If i am going in the middle of a sunny day i choose either my M-frames with blue iridium or my custom flaks with fire but if its starting to get dark or a little cloudy i take my flaks with slate iridium. I do own a radar while i love the frame i don't use it to run/bike because they are my echelons

I only have one radar so far but this weekend I'm picking up the STPL (yes i know what lens is in there and what its for, I'm putting jade irid in) and hope to get the Jupiter camo and Team USA jawbones! We will see though...i personally love my radars they give me no issues at all and look freakin sweet!

I love running, have been doing it for a couple of years now.

I bought a pair of Radar Pitch, but when I run I carry a water bottle and like to occasionally take off the sunnies and wipe away sweat, and found putting the Radars back on one handed was too difficult.

Switched to Jawbones and absolutely love them - great coverage, great fit and are easy to slide on and off.

If I was playing Volleyball or Tennis or something I'd probably go for the Radars as they are tight and stay on well, but Jawbones are my first choice really.

Back