• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Workout

I wear my Zero's for cycling :0)

really? cool!

Pro Racing Jacket's & my Custom Jawbone's at the moment. I'm ummmming & arrrrrring about getting some radar for my cycling too.

reppin the Pro RacingJ's! woot!
Monster Dog matte black
how do they go? have you compared them to a radar or an Mframe? wouldnt imagine it would go too well considering no unobtainium?

I only have one radar so far but this weekend I'm picking up the STPL (yes i know what lens is in there and what its for, I'm putting jade irid in) and hope to get the Jupiter camo and Team USA jawbones! We will see though...i personally love my radars they give me no issues at all and look freakin sweet!
haha i picked up the STPL too. just liked the green socks.. and pretty unique pair all round. not too much of a fan of the golfball pattern frame though..(not into golf haha)
M Frame>Radar. Always.
really? i know there are lots of die hard Mframe fans out there. I have a Pro Chrome/ Gold HybridS, as well as a metallic blue/G30 Sweep waiting for me at home.. cant wait to test them out!

Unobtanium is overrated and not worth the tradeoff of frmae longevity for grip, just a glorified way to attract dust. The Monster Dogs hug my face really well and don't budge even when sprinting and being quite wide the vent ok.

to each their own i guess! i find the unobtainium more of a comfort thing than just grip (which they do well too). the radars are practically floating in front of my eyes, suspended by unobtanium. i like it. have you tried a radar?

haha i picked up the STPL too. just liked the green socks.. and pretty unique pair all round. not too much of a fan of the golfball pattern frame though..(not into golf haha)

yeah i like the frame and the way it looks all around. I can't stand golf actually haha. Im a runner mainly but for my freshman year I'm going out for football and wrestling. I will never hit a golf ball.

Unobtanium is overrated and not worth the tradeoff of frmae longevity for grip, just a glorified way to attract dust. The Monster Dogs hug my face really well and don't budge even when sprinting and being quite wide the vent ok.
My brother is a runner and he wears Fives and Fives Sqaured almost exclusively, so you're not alone.

really? i know there are lots of die hard Mframe fans out there. I have a Pro Chrome/ Gold HybridS, as well as a metallic blue/G30 Sweep waiting for me at home.. cant wait to test them out!

Yeah, I'm definitely a diehard M Frame guy. Personal favorite lenses are the Hybrid and the Sweep. When you factor in all the generations of frames, and limited/special editions, as well as the sheer length of time that they have been in production, they really are a legendary frame.

Back