• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Oakley WTAPS Frogskins with Strap - Japan Exclusive items

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Brand New In Box WTAPS Frogskins Oakley Japan Exclusive Limited Item, with the WTAPS Strap (new in box). Now a full set for collector.

· Two pairs of ear-stems (as shown in picture, the black ear-stems are extra).

· 100% Authentic Oakley sunglasses in original box.

· Design and Made in the USA.

File_002 (16).jpeg File_001 (17).jpeg File_000 (25).jpeg File_003 (10).jpeg File_008 (2).jpeg

Tokyo-based WTAPS teams up with Oakley to bring back the iconic Frogskin Sunglasses for Spring/Summer 2016.

The retro shades sport a black frame, with interchangeable black and fluorescent temples. Oakley branding and a lightning bolt are featured on the outside temple, while WTAPS' logo is printed on the opposite inside. A comfortable matching neoprene strap is also available alongside the collaboration.

The WTAPS x Oakley Frogskins are available now at the WTAPS flagship store.
Source: ballerstatus

Direct deal 460$ shipped worldwide PayPal G&S. Thank you.

Item goes on sales on eBay; its price see listing: WTAPS Frogskins - Oakley Japan Exclusive Limited Item

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
more pictures.
File_008 (2).jpeg File_009 (2).jpeg File_005 (5).jpeg File_007 (2).jpeg File_000 (19).jpeg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
If you know us and you can do a PayPal friend & family, it will be 350$ shipped.
Just an FYI, F&F is not allowed per the exchange rules.

it's not your fault these are not selling. it's a great looking pair and I'd love to have one in my collection. the issue with the wtaps is the price. they way over priced them. 180 even 200. I bet these would have been impossible to find. 330 retail is nuts. . I really hope someone buys these because it's getting close to where I'd have to grab them. good luck my friend they will go eventually to the right buyer.

I agree with @SOULfulFROG 100%. Not your fault at all. I love this pair, but I just can't drop that coin on these. Great pair though and wish you the best of luck on a sale. These things are awesome!

The WTAPS Strap bnib price is getting close to 100$ a piece and you cant find it fast enough ... when they do appear it is gone....

Username Hidden said:
The WTAPS Strap bnib price is getting close to 100$ a piece and you cant find it fast enough ... when they do appear it is gone....
exactly.. the strap is half the value.. without it they're just sunglasses :cool-20:

Right,...now they are 1/3 of WTAPS Frog price.

Update: the WTAPS strap (new in box) is included. Total price is 460$ shipped. Oakley Frogskins collector, now all new in box vintage item will be going to your proud collection, in the days to come,... so who will be first? Many thanks.

IMG_5346.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back