• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Blends B1B Matte White/ Ice Iridium 8 Pairs Released To The Public

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Perhaps your price is keeping buyers away.

Some people reacted to this post.
They are pricey

thanks for telling me how much to sell them for but i got a buyer in Italy. Proceed

Username Hidden said:
thanks for telling me how much to sell them for but i got a buyer in Italy. Proceed

great

so can i close the thread? are these sold? =)

congrats dude, that you got what you are asking for!!

Just because someone paid it doesn't mean its not high. Sorry but I have to call you out. You bought these at the event and have been trying to scalp them here and on eBay ever since. You paid around 200 and said you were going to hook us up with a good price starting at like 750. Sorry that's scalping. Tried to say it gently before, but I guess it didn't register. Sorry nerd and other mods in advance this has been bugging me for a long time now.

@froghog . . .
i totally understand your position. it was not a nice move!
for example - i got my pair, complete with the grips for less than US$400 shipped. pretty happy that i got them "cheap"!

but it's like all the time if somebody tries to get big money for a limited pair there will be always some other person, who don't wanna spend that much for the pair!

so lets move on with the Oakley-addiction . . .

i got what i asked for just waiting to for the funds to clear.

froghog keep your nose out of my business, ya feel me?

This board discourages scalping. I thought I'd let you know. Protecting this forum and users on it is my business.

Back