• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Camino Cycling Kit

That's an Australian site, so I would assume that the prices are in AUD.
So, the price for the jersey & bib shorts would be $335 AUD = $250 USD
For a top-end European cycling brand, you could pay more than $250 for bib shorts alone.

If that's USD they're out of their Fracking minds. I wouldn't pay that much for Assos crap.

If that's AUD that makes more sense, and it's still not worth half that for a jersey. I'd buy Castelli kit and more Radar lenses with the extra dollars.

If that's USD they're out of their Fracking minds. I wouldn't pay that much for Assos crap.

If that's AUD that makes more sense, and it's still not worth half that for a jersey. I'd buy Castelli kit and more Radar lenses with the extra dollars.

I agree.
And honestly for me...when I saw the news about this on a different site I was kind of excited to get it but then I saw it and it is ,once again,yet another all black kit. Which is ridiculous. I still don't get why people like all black kits so much...there are so many impracticalities to it.

Furthermore they stayed that in addition they had new matching Radar EVs and Jawbreakers,but they're just something you could easily do OCP (guess what? They're mostly all black).

Price itself is somewhat mid-scale related to the low volume vendors out there but I would be suspect of quality of this newish brand (although I would think they're OEM'ing it from some established supplier like Tekmarket,Parentini or others that handle private label)

View attachment 298858 1st Gen M Frame black rain with heaters

I agree.
And honestly for me...when I saw the news about this on a different site I was kind of excited to get it but then I saw it and it is ,once again,yet another all black kit. Which is ridiculous. I still don't get why people like all black kits so much...there are so many impracticalities to it.

Furthermore they stayed that in addition they had new matching Radar EVs and Jawbreakers,but they're just something you could easily do OCP (guess what? They're mostly all black).

Price itself is somewhat mid-scale related to the low volume vendors out there but I would be suspect of quality of this newish brand (although I would think they're OEM'ing it from some established supplier like Tekmarket,Parentini or others that handle private label)

Agreed. And I am sure this is sourced from an established label, like you said. Cool...but the pics of it on are drab and blah. And that price is just absolutely ridiculous!

If "Camino" was Italian for "Comes with a hummer from a Giro podium girl" I STILL wouldn't drop that much coin on it!!!

Some pics that i received from Oakley Ausrtalia:

camino2.jpg
camino1.jpg

That's sig line material, right there!
:king:
Assos does make "good crap", and it lasts well.
Always found it a good investment.
All black kit is only good for the promo shots...

;)

I know their (Assos) crap is very good, as is Rapha from what I hear...but for the price I would (and do) buy Capo and Castelli and take care of it. Gentle cycle, woolite, hang dry, etcetera.

Investment is correct! Buy once, cry once are words to live by... but with cycling kit quantity plays a factor along with quality for me. I'll always take the 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of Capo over Assos.

:dance2:

;)

I know their (Assos) crap is very good, as is Rapha from what I hear...but for the price I would (and do) buy Capo and Castelli and take care of it. Gentle cycle, woolite, hang dry, etcetera.

Investment is correct! Buy once, cry once are words to live by... but with cycling kit quantity plays a factor along with quality for me. I'll always take the 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of Capo over Assos.

:dance2:

Latest Posts

Back