• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Fragment Design Frogskins

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Seems there's an Oakley Frogskins collaboration with Fragment Design coming out: Hiroshi Fujiwara | SLAMXHYPE

Looking at the pic on the site they seem pretty lame. The description for them is as follows:

"Known for countless impressive projects so often coveted, Hiroshi Fujiwara has teamed up with Oakley through his brand fragment design. Applying his critique in a minimal way by adding the renowned lightening bolt logo to the arms next to the Oakley logo in a fluro green I am certain this will make for another compelling release."

Doesn't say anything about a release date or production numbers though.

I do like the color of the Oakley text on the stems... Other than that, I don't think I'll jump on these, nor get excited...

More than likely. Not like its a choice anymore. Ive got to try keep up with you guys Jon, Troy, Dave and Matt.

and here i am trying to keep up with you! the only frogs i have added recently are the BLs..nothing fancy..=) not like they're exclusive like the vanness or ahem..some cults perhaps? =)

Back