• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Well whenever we find one lets just hope its in late may!!! Cause the Grand Prix is the first weekend in June... I typically go up to montreal every yr for it. I still have not hooked up with a Canadian girl yet major disappointment. You would think it would be easy.

Some people reacted to this post.
Nah, it's so hard, that's why I date a girl from thaïland ;)

I love the grand prix so much. All of montréal is in race mode, the ambiance in the dtreets is incredible. Those new V6 though... Absolutely no sound, I was disapointed last year

So yeah, let's find it somewhere in late may and we'll try to hook you up with a QUEBEC girl (much awesomer)

Yea I went to Globe on rue st chatherine and I want a lot other places. Its just weird and not like america. Honestly in Philly you can somewhat easily find a girl

Oh well, never got an american girl. I guess now it's a bit too late. If something was to happen I'd go to Philly just to see you were right ;)

Username Hidden said:
Those new V6 though... Absolutely no sound

If I can hear it from where I live, it's still F'ing LOUD!

@greg the problem is: Québec girls ARE easy but they dont all like 'the English' (anyone who isn't French Canadian)

Now Canadian girls ARENT easy but they get along just fine with the English ... It's a Catch 22 !

Username Hidden said:
The retail price is $1,500 plus tax... Furthermore, I dont believe you can get the one with the bottle shipped oversea's in violation to law. But I live 7 hrs away from montreal... maybe if you can find one and run into shipping problems we can make a deal to meet half way. But I think @Zeke might be closer to you

Also for those who dont know... I believe that that their is not an oakley logo on the flask at all but it was manufactured by oakley
Here's some cool information on The Flask...
The Most Over-Engineered Flask Known To Man | Gizmodo Australia

I haven't been back to the store since to see if it's still available. If you're serious, let me know.

Username Hidden said:
I haven't been back to the store since to see if it's still available. If you're serious, let me know.
Yes I'm serious, there's a need in my life for such an expensive flask. Joke aside, I want it.

Thanks for your help ! I appreciate it

Message me your location and how we could ship, etc.

Hum I think I'd deal with an american member not far from where I live and we could meet near the border. 'Cause I don't know if you can ship that.

Latest Posts

Back