• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Metal Beret.

I understand, but that is what I found the last one that went on auction went for. In 2017 one went for $250. Just not seeing any other sales or available product. I can always go down in price, or, someone might decide it's worth it for them. Time will tell, I'm in no hurry, I didn't even remember I had the X metal beret. When I closed my 40 year old store, the Oakley rep had already been there and given me credit for anything I returned that "wasn't too old". Guess I will eventually find the value of this "too old" Oakley X Beret. I appreciate your comment.

I understand, but that is what I found the last one that went on auction went for. In 2017 one went for $250. Just not seeing any other sales or available product. I can always go down in price, or, someone might decide it's worth it for them. Time will tell, I'm in no hurry, I didn't even remember I had the X metal beret. When I closed my 40 year old store, the Oakley rep had already been there and given me credit for anything I returned that "wasn't too old". Guess I will eventually find the value of this "too old" Oakley X Beret. I appreciate your comment.
I already own one, so not a jealous jibe. Just ammazed at the high price you've set for buy it now.

The price I set is the end price of an auction for the same beret. In 2017 I found a sale for $250. I did this for your and my entertainment. I can always modify. But it’s like real estate. I simply used a comparable sale.

I have the X beret on the bay with an auction ending Sunday. thanks for looking

Last one of eBay UK site went for £153 sterling. In a cost of living crisis people possibly aren't going to pay stratospheric prices for a awkward looking hat.....

I guess we will see where it goes. Thanks for your input. I have it at auction with starting bid of $100USD. Considerably less than 153 pounds sterling.

Back