• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Metal Beret.

I really don't know how to answer the question of what is my lowest price. I am trying to get market value, which seems to be $250 or above. What is your best offer?

How did you decide that $250 was the market value? I just did an ebay search for SOLD items, and didn't find any X-Metal berets. Also, don't forget that eBay mkt value is not OF mkt value. Once an eBay mkt value has been found by past sales, usually 10-20% discount will be considered in the forum
Last time listed on this forum was 2020. Someone said one sold in 2017 for $250. What is your target price to resell it for? Hard to find any info since there doesn’t seem to be any for sale. Somewhere someone said one sold for $550. So, unknown value at this time.

Last time listed on this forum was 2020. Someone said one sold in 2017 for $250. What is your target price to resell it for? Hard to find any info since there doesn’t seem to be any for sale. Somewhere someone said one sold for $550. So, unknown value at this time.

Fresh sale from the bay;
Item number:
s.gif

_0-jpg.jpg

Item Title: Rare Oakley Michael Jordan X-Metal black beret. Romeo-Mars-Juliet-OTT
Winning bid: US $255.00

Back