• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley X-Metal COPPER PENNY VR28 "NEW" with original box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD ,,, Oakley X-Metal COPPER PENNY VR28 "NEW" with original box, papers & coin. The VERY LOW serial number on the left arm is an exact match of the computer generated serial number on the box leaving no doubt that this is the original box that they came in. The serial number also leaves no doubt that they are genuine Copper Penny Sunglasses, not a pair of Pennys that were painted! The entire matching set is basically "New" except for a torn coin flap on the box. As for the sunglasses there are no imperfections. Arms & Nose Bridge as tight as the day they were made. The entire frame shows no flaws. No discoloration, no scratches or marks of any kind. All rubber, nose balms, arm socks, gaskets & shocks are mint! Lenses are VR28s & do not have any scratches, scuffs or cracks. They are flawless. It's very rare that you will see these Coppers being sold & what you will almost never see is a matching set in pristine condition that I'm offering here!!! I'm throwing in a single tier collector display stand like the one you see in a couple of the photos. Buyer will pay the first $9.50 & seller will pay however much it cost beyond that to insure the item for full amount of what the buyer has paid. That protects both the buyer & seller from any loss. Thanks for the interest.

IMG_0002 (4).JPG
IMG_0003 (2).JPG
IMG_0004 (3).JPG
IMG_0007 (3).JPG
IMG_0010 (3).JPG
IMG_0011 (2).JPG
IMG_0013 (2).JPG
IMG_0014 (3).JPG
IMG_0002 (3).JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow

I'll take them

Username Hidden said:
I'll take them

Good. I responded to your question as to making the payment.

I will send it right over, allow me an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.