• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-Metal XX/Blk Iridium.....complete......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
This weeks X-Metal pick-up was a MINT X-Metal/Blk Iridium XX.....came with all factory accessories as well as a pair of Exovista Ruby lenses and a red rubber kit. Everything is like brand new....special thanks to a great OF member and very good friend of mine for the heads up on the sale. Thank you again!!!

photo8-7.jpg

photo7-7.jpg

Very nice! I still kick myself in the butt for not jumping on them when they showed up on the Vault website for a couple days.

Dallas, TX pair....Craigslist...$250 obo.....complete......listed as Juliets.......better jump quick froggies.....:wink:

Very nice! I still kick myself in the butt for not jumping on them when they showed up on the Vault website for a couple days.

WTF?!?!?!?!? They were on there and I missed it.....DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN

WTF?!?!?!?!? They were on there and I missed it.....DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN

Forgot to say that i saw these on the vault a LONG while ago. Early last year, if i remember correctly. At the time i had my eyes set on the 24k only, not looking to buy all 4 of the colorways, and was looking to buy a house so funds were tight. Vault was selling for retail too.

Dyeraudio - $250 is a STEAL for a pristine 2nd gen pair. Congrats!

Forgot to say that i saw these on the vault a LONG while ago. Early last year, if i remember correctly. At the time i had my eyes set on the 24k only, not looking to buy all 4 of the colorways, and was looking to buy a house so funds were tight. Vault was selling for retail too.

Dyeraudio - $250 is a STEAL for a pristine 2nd gen pair. Congrats!

Those Dallas ones aren't mine....its a new listing...I paid quite a bit LESS for mine......:cool:

Splice he didn't say he paid $250 for his, he is saying that a pair is available for $250 in Dallas Texas

And still available...emailed this morning....guy was at work...pics of box label coming....just want to make sure they're XX...even though Hammerstems are a dead giveaway as well as orbital split location....

Back