• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley X-Metal XX Military Tio 2 G15 polarized Zeiss lenses Cerakote

Who ended up with these? Solid looking pair of specs 🪖👍

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Who ended up with these? Solid looking pair of specs 🪖👍
The original post is many years old and OP hasn't been around in almost a year. Good luck. :cool-33:🤙

Heh…all good and thanks. Clearly I’m new around these here parts. My apologies for the necro-post 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
Heh…all good and thanks. Clearly I’m new around these here parts. My apologies for the necro-post 🪖👍
All good bro. Hey you never can tell right? Just letting you know why you might not get a response if you don't get any. It was a nice pair. :cool-33:🤙

Indeed. Thanks Brother! Appreciate all the Intel and any assistance. I’m digging your tag. One of my Holy Grails is pair of Mars or Craters. Started teaching myself leatherwork recently and I’ve got some croc destined to wrap a pair of Mars 🐊👍

Username Hidden said:
Indeed. Thanks Brother! Appreciate all the Intel and any assistance. I’m digging your tag. One of my Holy Grails is pair of Mars or Craters. Started teaching myself leatherwork recently and I’ve got some croc destined to wrap a pair of Mars 🐊👍
Wow. I hope you can pull that off. Would like to see that. I believe snake skin has been done already. But I don't recall anyone doing a croc. Gotta look that up now. Good luck Bro and keep all of us posted if you start that project. :cool-33:🤙

Username Hidden said:
Wow. I hope you can pull that off. Would like to see that. I believe snake skin has been done already. But I don't recall anyone doing a croc. Gotta look that up now. Good luck Bro and keep all of us posted if you start that project. Guy has to have a
Username Hidden said:
Wow. I hope you can pull that off. Would like to see that. I believe snake skin has been done already. But I don't recall anyone doing a croc. Gotta look that up now. Good luck Bro and keep all of us posted if you start that project. :cool-33:🤙
Heh…amazing what you can do when you don’t know it can’t be done? Aye Brother?

I wrapped this reading glasses case in croc. No sweat 🪖👍

Dang…now not only am I guilty of a necro-post. I’m now a thread hijacker! Where is OakleyBoss when we need em? 😉

IMG_5222.jpeg