• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Revert

FrogTastic

Friend of the Frog
London, UK
So I got an email from the guys at Revert afew months ago about their upcoming release. Since then, its been quite quiet. Anyone got anything?

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything about it but I would assume they wouldn't be to happy about a new release after that charity auction pair they had a few months back that went for next to nothing.

I read an article regarding the same thing. I can't remember what website it was. I will dig into this a bit and see what's happening. It'd be nice to have a new limited release. I didn't know of the charity piece. It's too bad it didn't go higher. I guess it's bad timing for frogs.

Ive searched high and low. Emailed and waited. No responses. Any ideas about a pending release? Fingers crossed on a cool pair...

Any update on the Reverts by chance? I have been waiting for a collab, it has been pretty quiet in the Frogskins world lately. Just ordered the Lin Dan pair, but nothing else has come out that has been too special or exciting. I'm getting bored!

Any update on the Reverts by chance? I have been waiting for a collab, it has been pretty quiet in the Frogskins world lately. Just ordered the Lin Dan pair, but nothing else has come out that has been too special or exciting. I'm getting bored!
i liked those Lin Dan's ... sad to say a matte acid pink tortoise is the 'best' thing I've seen in a while ...

Back