• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Satisfy

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Looks like a Re:Sub and some apparel for now. Never heard of this company but I guess it fits with the emphasis being on running for the last quarter

satisfy-oakley-collab-007.jpg
satisfy-oakley-collab-006.jpg

Instagram had a post referencing Re:Sub and apparel for the initial release and then an original eye jacket for the second release. I like the color of this Re:Sub but the etched "satisfy" logo looks awful.

I was hoping this was going to be a chrome colored lens and it was just the reflection on the ad.

The sunglasses are available in two different colorways for the first drop, arriving in matte dusty rose with a Prizm Dark Golf Lens and another version in matte black with a Prizm Black lens. A month after its release, the collection’s second drop will feature a third pair of sunglasses, the Oakley x Satisfy Eye Jacket sunglasses.

I was hoping this was going to be a chrome colored lens and it was just the reflection on the ad.

The sunglasses are available in two different colorways for the first drop, arriving in matte dusty rose with a Prizm Dark Golf Lens and another version in matte black with a Prizm Black lens. A month after its release, the collection’s second drop will feature a third pair of sunglasses, the Oakley x Satisfy Eye Jacket sunglasses.

Yawn

You guys say the same thing for every release! Boring, yawn, & not interested then you post pictures of them in your collection & say your starting to like them in person. Who you kidding?

You guys say the same thing for every release! Boring, yawn, & not interested then you post pictures of them in your collection & say your starting to like them in person. Who you kidding?

A lot of their recent releases have been decent. The BXTR metal was great. This is just an existing lens with some matching arms and some garbage etching. Hardly gonna grow on someone

At least it isn’t prizm road.

Latest Posts

Back