• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Satisfy

I asked again at HQ about the eye jackets. They had more info today. Sounds pretty underwhelming like the Re:subs. Looks like it will be the Reduxs. The lenses will be a brown one(bronze or Tugsten), the lowlight lense and one other one, I forgot what he said because I was pretty disappointed by then and lost interest. 😒

I asked again at HQ about the eye jackets. They had more info today. Sounds pretty underwhelming like the Re:subs. Looks like it will be the Reduxs. The lenses will be a brown one(bronze or Tugsten), the lowlight lense and one other one, I forgot what he said because I was pretty disappointed by then and lost interest. 😒
That’s disappointing

I asked again at HQ about the eye jackets. They had more info today. Sounds pretty underwhelming like the Re:subs. Looks like it will be the Reduxs. The lenses will be a brown one(bronze or Tugsten), the lowlight lense and one other one, I forgot what he said because I was pretty disappointed by then and lost interest.
Taken from o-review. credit to o_taj1242
1d6356b832ed217e61212396033c42b3.jpg

Latest Posts

Back