• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Sneaker Politics Frogskins

cueyouzach

Oakley Beginner
Oakley has teamed up with streetwear boutique Sneaker Politics of Louisiana to drop two new pairs of Frogskins inspired by the Southern lifestyle. The first colorway of the new drop features a white frame with purple iridium lenses, and is inspired by lean, the favorite double cup beverage of the South. One of the lenses also features a “Double Cup” print on the bottom corner of the lens. The other new colorway features a brown frame with moss green lenses and draws inspiration from the swamps. The new collaboration colorways are well made and make for a couple of dope shades that people from all across the country will still want to cop. Check out some photos of the new Frogskins below and hit up Sneaker Politics to swoop the new shades when that drop today (8/25). via Evolved Kulture

Evolved Kulture » Oakley x Sneaker Politics Frogskins

i have no idea about that, those quotes taken from "Evolved Kulture". anybody have info about this pair?

Haha, if the Double Cup frames weren't so run-of-the-mill I might grab a pair just for laughs. Considering the brown/moss pair, pretty combo. I wonder if "moss" is just what they're calling the lens color or if it's a special one-off? They're awfully cheap, and there's no info on the size of the run. Curious.

Welp, I tried ordering them and it looks like their web store is down for the time being. I'll try again later. No huge loss if I miss out on these, though. :tongue:

Gotta agree with Peter - they're pretty much "run-of-the-mill," so I'm gonna pass.

But thanks Cueyouzach for posting the link!

Cool photos. Thats about it. Red logo on the earstems is a dead giveaway these are just etched OCP pairs.

Latest Posts

Back