• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Sneaker Politics Frogskins

Well I ordered them for the hell of it I figured for a 100 bucks I would at least have a set of customs for a decent price lol. Anyway I have to say that sneaker politics needs to work on their shipping. Yes they shipped them fast and I got them already however the box was crushed, no bubble wrap or box filler to keep the Glasses from moving and the ocp boxes they came in were completely crushed. So I was really disappointed in that. Yes i do know alot of that has to do with the post office but they could have done a better job packaging and protecting in the first place.

But I have to say in person the jade in polished rootbeer frame is actually pretty bad ass and would recommend the color combination to anyone looking for a set to purchase if they are just getting into frogskins.

Well I ordered them for the hell of it I figured for a 100 bucks I would at least have a set of customs for a decent price lol. Anyway I have to say that sneaker politics needs to work on their shipping. Yes they shipped them fast and I got them already however the box was crushed, no bubble wrap or box filler to keep the Glasses from moving and the ocp boxes they came in were completely crushed. So I was really disappointed in that. Yes i do know alot of that has to do with the post office but they could have done a better job packaging and protecting in the first place.

But I have to say in person the jade in polished rootbeer frame is actually pretty bad ass and would recommend the color combination to anyone looking for a set to purchase if they are just getting into frogskins.

Thanks for the input.

Plus these would cost 120.00 if someone does them on their own.

I'm seriously thinking about picking up some jade lenses for my matte rootbeers now ...

I would I'll post some pics of them later tonight when I get off work, I'm feeling the jade and rootbeer. But my thought was for a 100 bucks you can't even buy ocp for that price so I said screw it I'll try them.

Back