• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Sneaker Politics Frogskins

my mate called the shop abt these, and it's confirmed: these will NOT come with a special microbag. they will come with a white "Custom" microbag bag that you get when you get OCP stuff. he didn't get a confirmation abt production numbers though.

Oakley Frogskin X Sneaker Politics

Hey guys my name is Dustin and I work at the Sneaker Politics in Lafayette. I came to clarify any questions you guys might have on the Frogskins. I just finished reading the thread and had a laugh at the guy talking about his friend calling the store to get more info on the shades because I was the person that answered the phone. Anywho... The two frogskins are indeed made through OCP. These were just a quick run of Oakleys that we did in order to get a feel for how the response for the product would be... and response has been good.

There were only 18 of each colorway made available to the general public.

Our Oakley Rep was totally hyped on these two colorways and is very excited to do more collaborations.

The "Double Cup" Pair is simply a polished white frame with violet iridium lens. You know, white double cup & sizzzurp

The "Basin" pair is simply a polished rootbeer frame and Jade iridium lens. Made to give you a good feeling for what the Atchafalaya Swamp looks like.

Any suggestions for any future collaborations would be great input as far as I'm concerned and I look forward to becoming part of this Oakley Frogskin Online community.

CHEEEEEEEE!

sneakerpoliticsdustin, thank you for taking the time to help with information about the two S/P Frogskins, the 'meat' of which is that you confirm that both pairs are made through OCP, and that you took stock of 18 pairs of each. My questions are about the packaging, are there Oakley labels on the boxes that differentiate your pairs from those someone would receive through the OCP? If so do the Oakley labels state a code like 24-??? or S/P product, in essence is the label itself only applicable to your product? Are the boxes Frogskin or custom boxes? Is the microbag on your pairs the same as one via OCP? Any difference between your 18 of each and a pair that could be made through Oakley direct?

From what it sounds like, they just did a run of 18 online through OCP and then re-sold them for less than MSRP.

WHat was that company to bought a batch of SW Frogskins and wrapped them in Snake print, then marketed them as a special release? I cant remember the name, but it sounds like a similar deal.

Back