• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale oakley x squared plasma good deal )

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$299.00 plus shipping

Frame condition 8/10 ( tight )
brand new aftermarket lens
Microfiber included no box , case or coin

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-21 at 3.05.49 PM(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-21 at 3.05.49 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-21 at 3.05.48 PM(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-21 at 3.05.48 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-21 at 3.05.50 PM.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I wanna try a pair of these so bad

Username Hidden said:
I wanna try a pair of these so bad

They are nice frames, short stems kind of kill it but they look super cool on your face.

The biggest issue I’m having is spending the money and me not liking them. I have XX and love them and Juliet’s are kinda small for me but they’ll work. But these are completely different. But I do have a itch to get a pair

Username Hidden said:
The biggest issue I’m having is spending the money and me not liking them. I have XX and love them and Juliet’s are kinda small for me but they’ll work. But these are completely different. But I do have a itch to get a pair
You are correct in saying that they have a different feel but if you decide you dont like them, you will always get your money back at this price...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
For this price, you can always resell for same money if you don’t like them like @mjt42 said.

They are very comfortable for me. I do prefer a looser fit, brand new X-Metals are tight for me. With the XS, it’s easy to adjust the flex couplers to be exactly how you want them, for a very comfortable fit, for me.

Plus the frame for me is really cool as it shows the shift between curved X-Metals, and the newer square style frame designs.