• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley X Squared Polished with several lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale a pair of like new X Squared polished with all boxes and papers. As you can see they will come with several pair of lenses. Some have not been worn and are brand new. They are pictured with an orange rubber set but all original unworn rubbers are included along with original lenses. This is my last pair of X Squared I have. I am selling the entire set with all the lenses included. They have rarely been worn and mainly displayed. The complete box set and all lenses are priced to sell at $875. I can be contacted best at dconn1975@yahoo.com. PayPal is accepted at dentonboyd@netscape.net. If you have any questions or want more pictures just let me know. I posted this on my iPhone and couldn't get all my pictures to download.

Thanks,

Don
DCJ

image_3.jpg

image_7.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM coming your way

Username Hidden said:
Hello,

I have for sale a pair of like new X Squared polished with all boxes and papers. As you can see they will come with several pair of lenses. Some have not been worn and are brand new. They are pictured with an orange rubber set but all original unworn rubbers are included along with original lenses. This is my last pair of X Squared I have. I am selling the entire set with all the lenses included. They have rarely been worn and mainly displayed. The complete box set and all lenses are priced to sell at $875. I can be contacted best at dconn1975@yahoo.com. PayPal is accepted at dentonboyd@netscape.net. If you have any questions or want more pictures just let me know. I posted this on my iPhone and couldn't get all my pictures to download.

Thanks,

Don
DCJ

image_3.jpg

image_7.jpg

Glasses only are sold! Thanks buyer!! All lenses still available. Let me know if you are interested in all of them or a certain color. I will sell them all or separately.

Thanks

Don

Thanks a lot Don!!! :)

PMed

I will pull all my lenses out to see what I exactly have but I know I have two pair of slate iridium, maybe a couple pair of ice iridium, Ruby Iridium, Emerald, and bronze polarized, and possibly a pair of VR28. Could have more but I will check. If anyone is interested in any of the colors you can PM me or best to email me at dconn1975@yahoo.com

Thanks

Don

VR28?

I'll have to check and see if I have another pair of VR28s other than the stock pair that's going with the glasses. If I don't, any other color you like or are interested in?

Negative, Sir.

I already have BIP, Fire, Slate, Ruby, Ice, & Emerald. VR's would be very, very cool, but not essential, ... & the Grey's & Bronze's just are not my thing ... so, for me, I have all the XS's that I really want.

No problem. I'll let you know if I have another pair of VR28s. I maybe able to check in a few mins and let you know. If not no worries.