• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
There are two big sale/marketing events coming up: Christmas and the winter Olympics. I'm pretty sure that lux will try to take advantage of them by either releasing more of these either as a limited or general release. Just like what we saw with the Kato. I doubt that they will do only 500 and done.

There are two big sale/marketing events coming up: Christmas and the winter Olympics. I'm pretty sure that lux will try to take advantage of them by either releasing more of these either as a limited or general release. Just like what we saw with the Kato. I doubt that they will do only 500 and done.
Naaaahhhhh on lux standards these are hard/difficult to manufacture. The katos though cheapies, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a limited serial pair for 600 plus on those. And yes @Inkkoonce will have a playboy type fiesta if that ever happens 🤣😅😂

I hope you’re right, but I doubt it. Most of oakley’s marketing strategies don’t make sense to me to be honest

Back