• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
A4120D9F-CFF3-4CCB-99F9-39C939AAFEC2.png

****ty ass eBay sell won my xeus bidding, refuses to respond or pay. Then I notice that the pair that sells right after my pair is being sold by a seller with a super similar eBay name as the winner of my pair. Ebay as confirmed both accounts are linked to the same PayPal account so clearly the same person. He bid my pair up won, doesn’t pay to then make someone hopefully pay more for his pair which sold like 24 hours later at auction. Dude this is some shady ass ****. Ebay doesn’t even know what to do. Don’t recommend either

Goku063 or guokubleu-7 as a buyer or a seller. **** this dude.

View attachment 907044

****ty ass eBay sell won my xeus bidding, refuses to respond or pay. Then I notice that the pair that sells right after my pair is being sold by a seller with a super similar eBay name as the winner of my pair. Ebay as confirmed both accounts are linked to the same PayPal account so clearly the same person. He bid my pair up won, doesn’t pay to then make someone hopefully pay more for his pair which sold like 24 hours later at auction. Dude this is some shady ass ****. Ebay doesn’t even know what to do. Don’t recommend either

c05e79ba0703ed0d41bfa2552c10112c.jpg

View attachment 907044

You can block any bidder with 0 (or whatever minimum you want) feedback, it’s in the settings.

Latest Posts

Back