• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
My original Xeus also creak a bit on the arms. No big deal. The R1 is metal and doesn’t give away like the plastic does. But the creak goes away after wearing them for a while.

Everyone is talking about buying online.. Is e Xeus Ag available for sale in oakley shops? And are they as readily available?

So I wrote a review when they sent it to me and gave the Xeus 3 stars and said in my review... "Only gets 3 stars because these are not $470 glasses."

Oakley responded with a 30% off code...

That tells me they pretty much know and recognize they overcharged

I'm surprised they didn't take the review down. Every time I've been even the slightest bit critical in a review they've taken them down and said they didn't meet guidelines.

I'm surprised they didn't take the review down. Every time I've been even the slightest bit critical in a review they've taken them down and said they didn't meet guidelines.
I am about to reply that I bought 3 of these things and got one code... see if I can score 2 more codes... I will feel a ton better about how much I ended up paying and pass one of the codes on to the fellow brother I sold one to so he can to. We will see just how far I can dig ...

Mine came in with the bottom of one arm having some silver paint missing a bit. I sent them a long email about how these aren’t $470 pair and the quality control isn’t good at all and before Lux it was much better. They just replied with I’m sorry for your inconvenience and we are sending you a new set. Got them in the mail on Saturday. All is good. But never asked for me to return the other pair.

Latest Posts

Back