• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Mine came in with the bottom of one arm having some silver paint missing a bit. I sent them a long email about how these aren’t $470 pair and the quality control isn’t good at all and before Lux it was much better. They just replied with I’m sorry for your inconvenience and we are sending you a new set. Got them in the mail on Saturday. All is good. But never asked for me to return the other pair.
Do you have a picture of the missing paint? That's crazy an expensive pair like these would have such a diverse list of reported issues.

Do you have a picture of the missing paint? That's crazy an expensive pair like these would have such a diverse list of reported issues.

3B2F0563-4F7C-44AC-B960-7AB26E13ADDF.jpeg

CF9B9D30-0412-4B9C-9B53-83291ED091EA.jpeg

I should have taken a pic of mine. Some of the chrome was missing from the lens like something hit it and the iridium chipped. I don't know how they went about producing these, but they went cheap and it shows.

They were at about five stores each store got about four or five pair. Las Vegas, New York, California, and a store in Chillicothe Ohio a Powersports store.

Back