• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
You should send me one of those codes for the emotional strain you put on me for seeing the butchery of the Xeus. I had nightmares and couldn’t sleep for a couple of days.
See... you should have slept with your emotional support Kato's on and they would have blocked all those bad dreams! OR drank a 5th of cheap whiskey ... 😂

Looks like Vader has a brow. Just throwing that out there lol.
Come here Vader!!!!!!
Chainsaw.gif

I have never dealt with deadstock.ca but when I saw the Xeus_AG sold out I had to find me another pair. I ordered from

And crossed my fingers. They at the same as the Oakley Canada release price. They showed up and they are in MINT, perfect and new condition.

Not sure about the tax and shipping to get to USA but for Canada it was all in line with what I paid from Oakley. No shipping fee and just my usual 5% tax for Alberta.

This may be the last chance to get these at retail for anyone still wanting a(nother) pair

5189980C-49FE-4DBC-AE85-4F3481265FF3.jpeg

and they came fast too! Received by FedEx with tracking and signature in just a few days.

Latest Posts

Back