• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Small question, did everyone get the Silver Xeus with a nosepad installed and how many nosepads were included in the package? I wanted to wear it for the first time yesterday and felt pretty quick something was wrong: I don't recommend wearing it without a nosepad.

Small question, did everyone get the Silver Xeus with a nosepad installed and how many nosepads were included in the package? I wanted to wear it for the first time yesterday and felt pretty quick something was wrong: I don't recommend wearing it without a nosepad.
3 nosepads total. 1 installed on the frame and 2 included in the package

Thanks for answering. Hmmm, annoying, I only have the two seperates included in the package. Let contact CS...
Interesting. I only got the one set attached to the glasses with no extras....lol. Seems like Lux QC at its finest.

What didn't go wrong with this release :) Did you contact CS?
Honestly, until I saw this post, I didn't think there was anything wrong...lol

I probably won't contact CS. That's normally just a frustrating situation.

They are the same as a Kato nose pad from what I can see. I'll just order them from the parts and service site. They are $2.50 each on there.

Honestly, until I saw this post, I didn't think there was anything wrong...lol

I probably won't contact CS. That's normally just a frustrating situation.

They are the same as a Kato nose pad from what I can see. I'll just order them from the parts and service site. They are $2.50 each on there.
Honestly, I'd still say contact them. It's good that you have the option to get more though. I never looked into the Kato so I didn't realize they were the same.

To save on shipping, go to your nearest Sunglass Hut and ask them to put a parts order in. It works with replacement pieces and lenses. Sometimes the employee will even give a discount :idk: mine near me do often because I'm in there so much & know them decently enough

Honestly, I'd still say contact them. It's good that you have the option to get more though. I never looked into the Kato so I didn't realize they were the same.

To save on shipping, go to your nearest Sunglass Hut and ask them to put a parts order in. It works with replacement pieces and lenses. Sometimes the employee will even give a discount :idk: mine near me do often because I'm in there so much & know them decently enough
Good point. I might stop by my local store first. They sometimes have that stuff just sitting around and will give it to you for free.

Good point. I might stop by my local store first. They sometimes have that stuff just sitting around and will give it to you for free.
Not bad, I only need one, but three is fine with me of course:
Hello Menno,
Thank you for your patience while we sorted the information.
I have received feedback from our relevant team. We apologise for the issue and for any misunderstanding. You should have received in total three nose pads.
On this occasion, we will proceed with your order further and kindly require you to choose one of the following options:
1. We send the three nose pads to you.
2. We initiate a return for a replacement order for you.
3. We initiate a return for a refund for you.
Once I have received this confirmation, I will get this processed for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this email in case I can be of further support to you.

Kind Regards,
Candice X.
Oakley Customer Care

Back