• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Huh. Maybe I did it wrong. But it worked on Mahomes, but not on SBLV Portal X
"This product is excluded by any promo-code or promotions."
if you see that below the add to cart button, then no coupons would work. some limited editions have it and some dont.

Holbrook™ XL Kokoro has it so no coupons would work but the non XL version doesnt have the fine print so it works on them.

I got one of the codes as well. I just wish there was something worth buying right now. I think I'll wait for the spin shift stuff to come out

I let the shill bidders decide how’s that?
5F5B632F-C2C2-43E9-9A9F-0494CC4001A3.gif

Well I always said that the 1950’s were the best 30 years in Queensland. But I thought it was a joke, maybe not, 2 pair of Xeus just released here and I have both on hold waiting for a friend to buy them with the promise they get the second pair for them. We will have to see if they suit if not will be a catch and release.

These are live and available online on the Australia site only. I can’t buy a pair since I don’t have an Australia mailing address. If someone can use this info downunder and get an extra pair for me, happy to pay extra shipping to get them to me in Canada… I know it’s a long shot but please??

These are live and available online on the Australia site only. I can’t buy a pair since I don’t have an Australia mailing address. If someone can use this info downunder and get an extra pair for me, happy to pay extra shipping to get them to me in Canada… I know it’s a long shot but please??

And sold out now. If you happened to get me a pair let me know. Thanks 😊 🙏

Back