• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
A566B93C-4743-47B5-921E-F60C992F10B7.jpeg

And Thanks! Took long enough, patience paid off.

There actually is a tiny blemish. Not sure I’ll reach out or not since they can’t exactly replace it. It’s in the gold flake lines on the lens right above the “Prizm” etching. Doesn’t really bother me as I will use the pair.
Congrats. I’d still reach out and get that coupon. You expect perfection when paying 600&. It’s not your fault it’s a return item.

And Thanks! Took long enough, patience paid off.

There actually is a tiny blemish. Not sure I’ll reach out or not since they can’t exactly replace it. It’s in the gold flake lines on the lens right above the “Prizm” etching. Doesn’t really bother me as I will use the pair.
Did you ever get a ship notice? Mine have tracking numbers but don’t show as leaving Oakley yet

I didn’t get anything from Oakley, which is odd. I have a UPS account so anytime something is coming my way I get a notification.
Well… congratulations bud! I’m clear on the other side of the country so figure it will be end of next week even though it says Monday on ups but looking at ups it’s still in shipping label created stage? Hummm

Back