• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for the heads up on the release. Mine arrived to Canada in just a few days. No tracking or shipping confirmation so I thought they would be cancelled again. Couple days later BOOM… #69 in my possession. I had a real quick look… box, everything looks brand new but I will have a closer look tomorrow. Either way… SUPER happy!
Damn 69 that’s a super sexy number

Well I submitted a claim to Oakley on the Xeus blemish. They accepted it and claim to be replacing them with another pair. I'm skeptical... Surely they wouldn't make that offer if they didn't have a pair to replace them with.

Although, it's just the box that's serialized. Wouldn't be surprised if I get the same box back, just with a new pair.

Or I'm told I'm SOL and back to not owning a Xeus.

Just keep it who cares you got retail pricing
that alone is good enough. Tbh i am even surprised they got some in hand. And yes i am selling mines for 1k …..STILL

Although, it's just the box that's serialized. Wouldn't be surprised if I get the same box back, just with a new pair.

Or I'm told I'm SOL and back to not owning a Xeus.
Yea The low level customer service reps at Oakley actually have very little idea about The Xeus. If you send back there is a very good chance they will simply refund your money. That is all they are obligated to do anyways.

Do you care to share any photos of the blemish you speak of? I am curious how bad it would be to want to rid yourself of them… I really love these - scar and all!

CCAC10E5-18C2-4CE2-B413-D1B34004A08F.jpeg
The blemish in question. Don’t think I posted it.

Latest Posts

Back